One day you may find yourself thinking, “I need a dentist near me that I can trust.” Locating a dentist that is willing to build personal relationships with each of their patients is difficult, but look no further. Dr. Benjamin Hodges and his team at Hodges Dental Clinics offer the personalized care that you’ve been searching for. By building a good rapport with each patient, we gain valuable insight into their true healthcare goals. Our Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola offices offer comprehensive dental practices, ranging from preventive care to cosmetic procedures, creating and maintaining healthy smiles. Take a look at what your dentist in Fort Walton Beach can offer you on our services page!
Restorative and cosmetic treatment solutions are always available at our offices, but Dr. Benjamin Hodges hopes that you won’t need them by keeping up with quality preventive care. Our services are designed to keep your smile bright and healthy, while still allowing our team to spot any potential problems in their earliest stages. Some of the preventive services we offer include:
- Checkups and cleanings—recommended semi-annual cleanings that give our team the opportunity to rid your mouth of harmful debris while checking overall oral health. We even offer oral cancer screenings.
- Periodontal therapy—a variety of therapeutic treatments designed to cease and prevent gum disease.
- Digital x-rays—a safer alternative to see the inner workings of your teeth and gums for comprehensive dental care.
- Mouthguards—athletic and night guards are offered for the protection of your teeth, whether from potential injury or grinding during your sleep.
- Dental Sealants—extra protection for our younger patients or adult patients that are sensitive to tooth decay.
These services are offered to patients that may have lost teeth due to decay, a damaging injury, or a severe issue like tooth loss. We can’t emphasize enough our personalized dental care. Our offices will take the necessary time to review your particular needs and develop a custom solution for your dental restorations. We offer these services in regards to dental restorations:
- Crowns and bridges—fixed prosthetic devices used to fill in an area with missing teeth or “cap” a damaged tooth, providing newfound strength.
- Root canal therapy—removal of an infected tooth’s “pulp” to prevent further infection from tooth decay.
- Wisdom tooth extractions—removal of your third molars if their growth is causing severe pain.
- Full or partial dentures—customized prosthetics for your mouth used to replace a series of teeth or even a full arch if necessary.
Studies have shown those with better smiles are perceived as more attractive, more successful, and younger by their peers. At Hodges Dental Clinics, our team offers cosmetic dentistry to help patients achieve their ideal look and regain self-confidence. With the help of a customized smile makeover plan, we can erase the flaws you’re struggling with. Some of the cosmetic procedures available are listed here:
- In-practice or at-home whitening—advanced treatments used to achieve a brighter smile, whether in our office with one fast-acting appointment or gradually in the comfort of your own home.
- Tooth-colored fillings—fillings that provide the same great result as traditional metal fillings, with the ability to match your original teeth perfectly.
- Porcelain veneers—thin, porcelain restorations that fit over your teeth to provide a custom smile makeover for patients struggling with several cosmetic flaws at once.
Our other restorative solutions like bridges or dentures focus on rebuilding the visible portion of your tooth, leaving out the other critical component: the root. Although out of sight, the root is what keeps your jawbone full and healthy over the years. Without it, your tooth will deteriorate. This leads to additional tooth loss. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement solution that replicates the entire structure of your tooth. Once we have determined that you are a good candidate for dental implants, you will have to undergo a three step process to achieving a restored, realistic smile. Learn more information on this process on our dental implant page.
Our offices offer the information you need to prevent serious dental emergencies, but we all know accidents happen. You can get the help you desperately need with accidents like these:
- Fully knocked out teeth
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Painful toothaches
- Jaw injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Objects stuck within your teeth
- Oral bleeding
Of course, if you are experiencing a vital emergency that you need other medical assistance with, we advise you to go to your nearest emergency room. Contact us when you have you are safe and able to review restorative options with your dentist in Fort Walton Beach.