Emergency Dentist Serving Fort Walton Beach
Dental emergencies are no laughing matter, and time is often of the essence. If you or a family member is experiencing significant oral pain or a bad injury, don’t wait – contact Hodges Dental Clinics today for fast assistance and valuable support! Our emergency dentist, Dr. Benjamin Hodges, will see your case as soon as possible, and our team can also provide information over the phone regarding how to stabilize/improve your condition and whether or not an emergency room visit is warranted.
Common Dental Emergencies
- Partially dislodged tooth
- Fully knocked out tooth
- Broken/cracked tooth
- Painful toothache
- Jaw injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Object stuck between teeth
- Oral bleeding
How to Preventive Dental Emergencies?
How can you prevent dental emergencies? While this isn’t always possible, there are some steps patients can take to decrease their risks and protect their oral health. These include:
- Make sure to attend regular check-ups and cleanings! These visits allow our team to find problems and successfully treat them before they ever get the chance to become emergencies.
- Don’t chew the ice in your drink, as this can damage teeth.
- Be careful when eating foods that are overly hard or sticky.
- Use scissors when opening tricky packaging and not your teeth.
- Always wear an athletic mouthguard when participating in your favorite sport.
Are you in need of dental assistance? Our team offers a quality, individualized approach that’s sure to give you something to smile about. We have two convenient locations in Fort Walton Beach, FL and Pensacola, FL – contact us today to schedule an appointment!